One of the most important requirements of working at Young Horizons is having a heart for making a difference in each child’s life.
- Substitute ECE Teachers/Associate Teachers
- Substitute ECE Teacher Assistants
Childcare staff usually begin as substitutes with the opportunity to move into full-time positions as openings come available.More than 50% of our employees have been with us 5 years or longer, come find out why!
- 6 units of Early Childhood Education (ECE) or Child Development (CD), center-based experience preferred but not required
- 12 units of ECE/CD, include core courses. 50 days of 3+ hours per day within 2 years experience required.
- 24 units of ECE/CD, including core courses, PLUS 16 General Education Units. 175 days of 3+ hours per day within 4 years experience required.
We are currently accepting applications for employment. Complete the employment application and submit it to our office.
(All requirements are based on the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing Child Development Permit Matrix which can be found at: http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/CREDS/child-dev-permits.html)Pay is based on Early Childhood Education (ECE) units earned and length of service.
Email resume to Roselle Schafer, HR Manager.